DEFECTIVE PRODUCT INJURY LAWYER
Cape Coral Defective Product Injury Liability Attorney Scott Morris puts his experience as a Defective Product and Personal Injury Lawyer to work for those in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Immokalee, Labelle, Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Hendry County, and throughout Southwest Florida.
Call 239.772.1635 today to schedule a confidential consultation with Attorney Scott Morris about your legal rights, options and goals involving Defective Product Injury Liability or other Personal Injury issues or disputes.
Product liability is the area of law in which manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public are held responsible for the injuries caused by those products cause.
Products in question are broadly described as defective, dangerous or unsafe.
This broadly means products, when properly used as intended by a manufacturer, must:
- Be without manufacturing design flaws that may cause injury when the product is used properly.
- Be without design defects that may cause harm when the product is used properly.
- Have sufficient warning labels to warn the user of potential dangers while using the product.
- Ensure all products undergo thorough and sufficiently designed safety test. When safety, design or operational deficiencies are discovered, the deficiencies must be properly documented, reported, and the product line be fixed, re-inspected, and then pass all safety tests prior to allowing the product line to enter the marketplace for consumers.
In a cost cutting society, manufacturers sometimes use inferior materials or use substandard facilities to manufacture a product. This is often one of the reasons consumers are unnecessarily subjected to injuries, illness, or even an untimely and preventable death.
Product liability encompasses any product that causes injury or death of a consumer, such as:
- Defective Car Seat for Babies or Children;
- Construction Equipment and Heavy Machinery;
- Child Strollers;
- Household Appliances;
- Children's Toys;
- Personal or Commercial Electrical Equipment;
- Automotive Defects;
- Prescription Drugs;
- Defective Tires;
- Defective Ladders or Scaffolding.
We always provide
"Vigorous Pursuit of our Client's Legal Rights With Integrity and Common Sense."
If have questions or need to address legal issues relating to Defective Product Injury Liability or other personal injury needs, seek the legal advice and representation of an aggressive Defective Product Injury Liability attorney. At Morris Law Firm, P.A., you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to protecting the legal rights of those in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Immokalee, Labelle, Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Hendry County and Southwest Florida.
Call 239.772.1635 to discuss your legal rights, options, and needs.